Romeo and Juliet, 1870. Ford Madox Brown.
- The Delaware Art Museum's Bancroft Collection of Pre-Raphaelite Art audio tour.
- Welcome from Margaretta S. Frederick and Danielle Rice
- Introduction to the P.R.B.
- Water Willow by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Found by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Two chairs by William Morris and Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- La Bella Mano by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Tobacco Jars by Wallace Martin and R. W. Martin & Brothers Pottery
- Beata Beatrix by Charles Fairfax Murray
- The Green Butterfly by Albert Moore
- Spring and Autumn by Lydia Field Emmet and Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company
- The Council Chamber by Edward Burne-Jones
To save the audio files to a personal MP3 or media player, "RIGHT" click on the link and select "save as" or "save target as" to download the MP3-file.
This curriculum packet introduces educators to the Bancroft Collection of Pre-Raphaelite Art, and offers various classroom connections across disciplines, including the arts, language arts, and history.
Fellowship in Pre-Raphaelite Studies
The University of Delaware Library, in Newark, Delaware, and the Delaware Art Museum are pleased to announce a joint Fellowship in Pre-Raphaelite studies. This short-term, one-month Fellowship, to be awarded in annually, is intended for scholars conducting significant research in the lives and works of the Pre-Raphaelites and their friends, associates, and followers. For more information, http://www.delart.org/education/fellowships.html
Resources on the Web:
- Abbreviated Bibliography in PDF format - bibliography.pdf